At The Scrub Bar we love to keep things tipsy with our cocktail scented body care necessities, Rose Sangria one is definitely no exception! Whether you are getting ready for a relaxing day in or a fun filled night out, this Sangria inspired scrub will kick things off right.
This scrumptious body scrub is made with sugar, vitamin e, fractionated coconut oil, sweet almond oil, rose petals, rosemary, lavender, and orange peel. It has an invigorating soft berry scent with the calming effect from rose petals floating in your tub. Use it in a warm shower or while soaking in a bath. either way it will leave your skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
• Sugar - helps to remove dry skin cells and effectively brighten skin
• Vitamin E - protects and heals skin cells
• Fractionated coconut oil – contains amazing antibacterial properties which help to hydrate and condition skin
• Sweet almond oil – improves complexion and skin tone
• Rose petals – soothe irritated skin, brightens complexion, and tighten pores for smoother skin
• Rosemary, lavender, orange peel – added herbs and aromatics that give your skin a fresh smell and realxing feeling.
Rose Sangria Exfoliating Sugar Scrub
Sugar: exfoliates and brightens skin
Fractionated Coconut Oil: hydrates and conditions skin
Sweet Almond Oil: helps to improve complexion and skin tone
Rose Petals: soothes and brightens skin
Lavender: gives calming and relaxing effects
Orange + Lemon Peel: keep skin clear and bright.
Rosemary: balances and tones the skin.
Vitamin E: protects and repairs skin cells
Fragrance Oil: gives the light berry scent